Air Conditioner Repair Services in Springfield, MO
Summer is the season of the year when for many of us the pace of life slows a bit, and we take the time to enjoy things like picnics, family gatherings, and vacation trips. The last thing you want is to find yourself roasting in a sweltering house or hoping and praying your AC unit is going to make it through another summer.
At Jon Wayne Heating & Air, we’re here to provide expert AC repair services that will keep your home cool and comfortable, leaving you free to enjoy all your planned summer activities. Our goal is to provide you with the highest quality service every time you call us, backed by our 100-percent satisfaction guarantee.
A Few Common Repair Issues
So, when should you call us for assistance? Here are a few of the signs that you probably need the services of the expert AC technicians from Jon Wayne Heating & Air.
- Strange noises coming from the compressor
- Poor indoor air quality, including high humidity, even when the unit is running
- Warm air, not cool air, coming out of the vents
- Air blowing out of the vents but the compressor isn’t running
- Your AC system won’t turn on at all
Our Repair Services
When you call Jon Wayne Heating & Air for AC repair services in Springfield, MO and surrounding communities, our technicians will use the latest diagnostic equipment to find the source of your problem. In addition, our service trucks are well stocked with a great inventory of repair parts, and that means we’ll probably be able to correct your AC problem with only one visit.
Here are some of the more common sources of AC problems that our technicians can fix for you.
- Low refrigerant – A refrigerant leak can seriously compromise the operation of your AC unit, and that is always the first thing we check during a service call.
- A failing compressor – If your compressor is failing and out of warranty, it’s probably best to replace it. Our technicians will provide you with replacement options and recommendations.
- A frozen evaporator coil – Your evaporator coil can freeze up when there’s a problem with heat exchange in the refrigeration cycle. Causes of the problem can include low refrigerant, a faulty blower, or duct restriction of some kind.
- Power problem – Something like faulty wiring or perhaps just a tripped breaker may prevent your AC unit from getting sufficient power. In this situation, our technicians will trouble shoot until they find the source of the problem and restore power to your unit.
The Very Best in AC Repair Services
At Jon Wayne Heating & Air, we’re dedicated to providing you only the highest quality cooling services in Springfield, Missouri, Mt. Vernon, and surrounding areas. And we’re here for you with 24/7 heating and cooling emergency services. So, at the first sign of AC problems, don’t delay and don’t swelter. Call us at Jon Wayne Heating & Air to speak to our staff and schedule your AC service call.