“Some old-fashioned things like fresh air and sunshine are hard to beat.” —Laura Ingalls
Duct cleaning is vital for a healthier indoor air environment. Everyone in your home will feel refreshed, recharged, and more relaxed. The Environmental Protection Agency recommends it as part of the ways to improve the indoor air inside your home.
Take our brief quiz to determine if it may be time for you to schedule a duct cleaning.
Heating and AC Duct Cleaning Quiz
- Has your home recently been remodeled? Did this involve asbestos abatement, lead paint removal, or significant dust?
- Does anyone smoke in your home?
- Does your home have a wood-burning fireplace or stove?
- Do you notice odors, pet hair or other debris coming through your ducts?
- Is airflow not consistent throughout each room?
- Have you noticed insects or rodents in your ducts?
- Do you or your family frequently suffer from asthma, allergies or other illness?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, it may be time for you to schedule a duct cleaning.
Here are just a few of the benefits you will experience:
- A cleaner living environment
- Improved air quality
- Reduction of irritants in the air
- Elimination of smells and odors
- Improved HVAC efficiency
Regarding the last point above, many homeowners notice a decrease in energy bills after a duct cleaning as long as their HVAC use remains consistent. When your ducts are clean, the air has an easier time blowing through them, meaning your unit doesn’t have to work as hard.
Our number one priority at Jon Wayne Heating & Air is to create a cleaner living environment by improving air quality, reducing irritants in the air, and improving efficiency. We are proud of our staff of highly trained HVAC service professionals and are conveniently located in Springfield and Mt Vernon, MO.
When Jon Wayne Heating & Air arrives for your scheduled duct cleaning, we take precautions to ensure we don’t make a mess while cleaning. We use such tools as an agitator to break up the dirt and debris before using a vacuum to suck them all out of your duct. Before leaving, we’ll perform a thorough inspection to make sure the job is complete.
Contact us with your questions or to find out more about our other indoor air quality services. Send us a message online at Jon Wayne Heating & Air or calling (417) 831-9500 in Springfield and (417) 466-2515 in Mt Vernon.