This year seemed to be the year of the endless winter and it’s finally coming to a close! Before you run outside and enjoy all the activities the warmer weather has to offer, you should consider checking your HVAC system to ensure it is working properly.
Constant rain and thunderstorms bring humidity, and with humidity comes heat. Are you and your AC ready for the summer heat? If you answered no, maybe it’s time for an AC Tune Up! There are a couple of maintenance tasks you can do yourself before you call Jon Wayne Heating & Air for a tune up.
- Change your air filter every 1-3 months
- Clean your outdoor HVAC system
- Make sure you are scheduling an ac tune up 1-2 times a year!
Benefits of a Yearly AC Tune Up
Regular maintenance of your HVAC equipment can potentially save you money in the long run. You don’t think twice about changing the oil for your vehicle and your AC unit, although rarely thought of in the same terms, is just as important.
Maintenance is important because trained technicians could discover issues that could potentially lead to costly repairs down the road if not addressed. Here are just a few of the many reasons to consider regular maintenance of your unit.
- Reliable: Yearly tune-ups will entrust you with a more reliable cooling method to beat that summer heat. You want your AC to work to its fullest potential, right? This is one of the biggest key factors in keeping up with your AC. Whether it’s below freezing or above 100-degrees, you’re going to want a reliable, effective, AC system.
- Money Saving: A tune-up will prevent that costly repairs to your unit that can happen without your knowledge. Especially during the off-season so it’s running properly for your next heating or cooling season.
- Energy Efficient: Energy efficiency goes hand in hand with yearly tune-ups. Internal wear and tear of your system only lead to a higher energy bill and, eventually, will result in you purchasing a new AC system.
- Durability: A durable AC unit will last longer with regular care. 10-15 years is the usual lifespan of an AC unit.
- Improved Allergies: A clean and maintained AC can decrease and prevent your allergies and significantly improve the quality of your indoor air. Maintaining your AC will lead to less mold and better air quality. Air quality in your home will only get worse without maintenance, leading to unmanageable allergies if you’re prone to them.
Schedule your AC Tune Up Today!
Contact Jon Wayne Heating & Air today! With over 20-years of experience, Jon Wayne Heating & Air is a customer-focused HVAC company located in Springfield, MO and in Mt Vernon, MO. We strive to be the best air conditioning service company in Springfield and all surrounding areas! Our staff of highly trained professionals specialize in indoor air quality and are dedicated to providing you with the cleanest air possible.
Jon Wayne Heating & Air is a customer-focused HVAC company. Our staff of highly trained professionals specialize in indoor air quality and are dedicated to providing you with the best air conditioning service. For your annual AC tune up or for cooling service or replacement, visit Jon Wayne Heating & Air or call us at 417-831-9500.